Straight Answers And All-Out Advocacy From An Experienced Workers’ Comp Lawyer
Valuable Experience On Your Side
Workers’ compensation attorney Laurie W. Maschek gained valuable experience working for insurance companies for 10 years. Now, she draws upon that experience to help injured workers in their disputes against insurance companies. Having stood in the shoes of the opposition, she is better prepared to anticipate and counter the tactics they use against her clients.
To learn more about Ms. Maschek’s credentials, follow the link below:
Need Upfront Counsel? Claim Denial Or Other Problems? We Will Help.
Another question you may have is: Why hire a workers’ compensation lawyer? If you know you need one, you may be wondering what to look for. Please consider that:
- Workers’ compensation insurers often deny claims, delay payments and dispute the need for medical care for reasons that injured workers do not understand.
- Laurie W. Maschek is a tough, relentless advocate. She will provide practical, realistic guidance and do everything possible to maximize your benefits.
- We welcome clients from all along the North Shore, Greater New Orleans and other Louisiana communities — including many who live in Mississippi, but work here.
- You don’t have to worry about intimidation or judgment when you turn to our Slidell, Louisiana, law firm. Whatever your background and occupation, we will treat you with care and respect.
- You will pay nothing for your initial consultation. In fact, you will not pay any attorney fees at all unless we can help you obtain benefits. When we do, our fees are set by law as a percentage of the back-due benefits you receive.
In addition to handling all types of valid workers’ compensation claims and appeals, we represent maritime workers covered under the Longshore and Harbor Workers’ Compensation Act.