An Attorney You Can Trust After A Workplace Injury
At our law firm in Slidell, Louisiana, we believe that all occupations are honorable. We know from many years of experience that all jobs also pose injury risks.
If you were injured while performing your work duties in New Orleans or any other area community, you may be eligible for workers’ compensation benefits — regardless of how the accident occurred. Those benefits may be crucial to your ability to recover, pay bills and survive this crisis. Dedicated workplace injuries lawyer Laurie W. Maschek will fight to ensure you get the medical treatment, wage replacement and other benefits you deserve.
Targeting Maximum Benefits After All Types Of Injuries On The Job
Ms. Maschek handled thousands of workers’ compensation cases from the insurer’s perspective early in her career. Today she advocates exclusively for injured employees. Her proven capabilities cover all types of job accidents and serious injuries, including, but not limited to:
- Neck and back injuries due to lifting, twisting, on-the-job auto accidents and other events, which may require extensive physical therapy or surgery or even cause permanent disability
- Serious trip-and-fall and slip-and-fall injuries at work
- Head and brain injuries such as concussions and difficult-to-diagnose conditions causing frequent severe headaches, memory loss, thinking difficulties and other consequences
- Knee and shoulder injuries, as well as other severe and debilitating joint and orthopedic injuries
- Repetitive use injuries sometimes diagnosed as carpal tunnel syndrome
We have helped workers get quality treatment by doctors of their choice and obtain benefits for the full period of time they needed to return to work. We have also obtained death benefits for those left behind after tragic, fatal work accidents. If you are totally disabled or may never be able to return to the same job again, we will seek every dollar available under applicable Louisiana workers’ compensation laws and guidelines.
To Speak With A Compassionate, Tough Work Comp Lawyer, Call 985-792-2650
Please do not “go it alone” after a serious work injury. Don’t put your recovery and financial stability solely in the hands of an insurance company. You can get the advice and advocacy you need at Laurie W. Maschek, Attorney at Law, LLC, without any upfront cost or risk.
Call or email attorney Laurie W. Maschek to discuss your workers’ compensation-related needs. You will pay no attorney fees unless we win your case, and the fees we do collect are capped by law as a percentage of back-due benefits you receive.